Ocean Park Beach Rating
Beach Personality: Young and Happening With a Side Of Seedy
Ocean Park Beach Puerto Rico
Ocean Park Beach is a favorite with singles and young couples, both straight and gay. It’s a nice beach in a beautiful residential area flanked by two tourist zones, Condado Beach to the west and Isla Verde Beach to the east. The sand is soft and golden and the water is clear, but often a little rough because it’s on the Atlantic Ocean side of Puerto Rico.
In my opinion, Isla Verde Beach is a nicer beach with more amenities. The advantages to Ocean Park Beach are it’s generally less crowded than Isla Verde Beach, you can bring your dog if you have one, and it has a freer atmosphere, which is why it appeals to singles and young couples.
- Boogie Boarding
- Kite Boarding
- Public bathrooms – No, but the restaurants and small hotels along the beach have restrooms.
- Showers – No, but the few hotels along the beach have showers.
- Parking – Yes, on the street.
- Food – No, but the restaurants and small hotels along the beach serve food.
- Lifeguard – No.
- Dogs allowed on the beach – Yes.
None within walking distance of the beach.
Ocean Park Beach is located in the residential Ocean Park neighborhood north of Cil McLeary from Calle Carrion Ct on the western end to Cil Guerrero Noble on the eastern end.
To many joyful beach experiences!
— Lisa Dworkin