Flamenco Beach Culebra Puerto Rico
Flamenco Beach is in Culebra, Puerto Rico; an island located approximately 17 miles east of Puerto Rico proper. In fact, Culebra is 5 miles closer to St. Thomas, one of the US Virgin Islands, than it is to Puerto Rico.
Culebra is home to many beautiful beaches, but the consensus is that Flamenco Beach is the most beautiful. Tripadvisor readers rate it as the #1 thing to do on Culebra Island. There’s good snorkeling directly off the beach as well as swimming and sunbathing.
Flamenco Beach amenities include:
- Kiosks where you’ll find beach accessory rentals such as chairs, umbrellas, and tents.
- Food vendors
- Drink vendors
- Freshwater showers
- Public restrooms
You can also rent kayaks and snorkeling gear on Culebra Island to take to the beach with you.
Flamenco Beach Hotels
The top five hotels in Culebra Puerto Rico on or near Flamenco Beach are:
- Club Seabourne (3 miles from Flamenco Beach)
- Culebra Moon Villas (2 miles from Flamenco Beach)
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Apartments (1 mile from Flamenco Beach)
- Culebra Beach Villas (on Flamenco Beach)
- Hotel Kokomo (2 miles from Flamenco Beach)
There’s also a campground at Flamenco Beach, but make sure you register at the office at the entrance to the campground before pitching your tent or hanging your hammock. Advance reservations are recommended.
To many joyful beach experiences!